COVID - 19
UPDATE: 03.23.20 THOULDER FOODS IS OPEN! Yes! We are accepting new orders! There are still delays but we are committed to staying open all while staying safe. Thoulder's order processes is improving day by day and we are becoming more efficient with shipping out mass quantities of orders. Our distributors and manufactures are committed to supplying us with product to fulfill your orders. Thoulder's Supply Chain is still STRONG!
Dear ThoulderFoods Customers,
First and foremost, we want to thank each and every one of our customers for being part of the ThoulderFoods Family.
As you all know being in food distribution can be very rewarding and very challenging. Due to the increasing number of orders and such high demand of products throughout ThoulderFoods, we are seeing a large number of delays and out of stocks. Due to the COVID - 19 virus we have found an increasing number of consumers having to stay at home, thus reflecting our increasing order rates.
Our staff is continually trying to serve our customers – you. We want to give a special thanks to our team who are working day and night to get everything stocked and shipped.
Please be assured that ThoulderFoods is doing everything humanly possible to fulfill your orders, we are working with all our Manufacturers and Distributors to be able to fulfill your needs. On a daily basis we are receiving new product and within what seems like moments its back out the door. With so many years in business it shows the exceptional demonstration of the relationships we have built throughout the years with our manufacturers and distributors. As you might be aware, there have been several suppliers that have stopped receiving orders, but we continue to stay strong. This is a demonstration of all the hard work we have implemented through out the years and proof that we are still one of the best and strongest suppliers. We consider you part of our family and take care of our own.
With this being said, we are forced to implement a new process for you, our ThoulderFoods family, to improve efficiency.
Please see the below guidelines:
The health of our employees and the sanitation of our facilities comes first under all circumstances.
1. All orders are on a first come first serve basis. The order, no matter the size, will be fulfilled depending on its line in our order fulfillment processor. (NO EXCEPTIONS). We understand that every order is a priority, however we do not have enough manpower to answer every phone call regarding tracking information and asking for priority over other orders. This unfortunately is unable to happen; we consider every order a priority.
2. If you do not get a tracking number this means that your order is still awaiting shipment.
3. Email is the BEST method of contact.
4. Emails will be answered, however not all emails are guaranteed to be answered the same day.
5. We will be accepting all orders that come in.
6. Our stock report will be updated several times a day to reflect current inventory values.
7. If we do not answer you, this simply means that we are working on shipping your orders, we are still open and are committed to staying open.
8. NEW CUSTOMERS: We are always accepting new customers. Please note that inventory is being depleted at faster rates than usual.
We appreciate your understanding towards these matters.
The ThoulderFoods Family!